College is a perfect time to figure out what it is you really believe about God, eternity, and how you want to live your life. We want to be a part of that process alongside you. Below are some ideas and resources for your own spiritual growth.
Get with God
- Go to StartingWithGod.com and look over the available resources.
- Learn how to spend time alone with God.
- Have a conversation with God.
- Live a Spirit-filled life.
- Adopt God’s heart for those that don’t know Him yet.
Get with Christians
- Come to the FIU Cru weekly meeting on Thursdays at 6:45pm in PC 214.
- Join a Bible Studies.
- Attend the FIU Cru events listed on the sidebar.
- Find a gospel centered church.
Get with non-Christians